Monday, January 19, 2009

19 Weeks


Sunday marked the 19th week of Kristina's pregnancy, and we'd like to report that her stomach is 36 inches around.  Brady's hips are also 36 inches around, so we can wear the same size pants.  We will offer weekly updates about Nemo's growth, our preparations (or nesting as the doctors call it) and any news from the doctor.  

4 comments:

  1. a beautiful mother you are already, and beautiful parents you'll both be. best of luck to the three of you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I'm so happy for ya'll! I'm glad to see that you're going to do a blog for those of us who are far away! xoxo~Jeff

    ReplyDelete
  3. I cried. Looks like I can now give Tina a good belly rub from afar. Keep the pictures coming!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH man, this is getting so exciting! You're going to have such a wonderful life! Keep the updates coming! Love you both (all 3)!
    M

    ReplyDelete