Saturday, September 19, 2009

Ben's Baptism

Last weekend, Kristina and I had Benjamin baptized. We organized a late afternoon ceremony and reception at the school where Kristina teaches. Friends from LA joined our family from afar and the turnout truly humbled us. Our siblings--the same people we used to give wet willies and knuckle tacos to--honored us by being Benjamin's Godparents. The location was beautiful and Kristina did a wonderful job with the ceremony. A personal highlight had to be when everyone came forward and tied a ribbon of prayer to Benjamin's cross. The reception afterward was so special. I was so busy talking to friends and family that I hardly had a moment to eat.

I've included a link to the pictures of the evening. Feel free to look through all the pictures and marvel at what a beautiful child we've got on our hands. Through the website you can order prints sent to your house for a very reasonable price. You can also download them to your computer and email them to your entire contact list. You can find the pictures here.

I've included a few of our favorite pictures to enjoy now.






No comments:

Post a Comment